As we dream of a move uptown, job changes and life possibilities on the horizon, I can't help but set some strong resolutions in stone:
1. Complete a bikram 30day challenge. Physical and mental "marathon."
2. Learn to knit. Lifelong hobby.
3. Take a photography course. Documenting life is so fun!
4. Swtich from coffee to decaf or green tea (This sounds like such a wimpy resolution, it will be the toughest.)
And then there's those soft gushy resolutions that define me:
1. Show love and appreciation to family and friends more often. Snail mail letters are good for the soul.
2. Stop caring what other people think of my life and choices. Real friends don't eyeroll.
3. Be gentle on myself as a new career path begins. Big deals don't happen overnight.
4. Continue to build a marriage based on unconditional love, shared memories and utmost respect for each other as individuals. And for all the hopes & dreams & wishes as a couple:)
Happy New Years from our family to yours!!!