Inner Ramblings of my life as Pharma Sales Rep:
1) Where am I going to use the bathroom? (and knowing which smelly office camodes to avoid.)
2) I'm out of quarters for parking....shoooooot.
3) Where are my itemized receipts????
4) I challenge anyone to a parallel parking contest. I will win.
5) Why do I even wear nice clothes in the winter, I never take off my coat.
6) I will give you $3 in one dollar bills for a tab of $2.13 just got get 3 quarters in return even if I have exact change.
7) The "I'm in an office" whisper when answering my cell.
8) No really where are my receipts?
9) The doctor doesn't come in until 5pm??? Tell them I said hello.
10) Expense reports are the bane of my existance and the only way to get through them is with a massive glass of wine.
11) The comfortablity of standing in a hallway waiting for a physician amidst the wandering patients that comes after a few years in the field. *dont mind me*
12) Pretending to fraternize with the competition.
13) Being on the same route as your competitor rep and trying to beat them to the next office.
14) I swear I became a professional food caterer.
15) Not being able to wear my eyeglasses or hair down for fear that a new look would confuse older doctors. (I wish I was kidding.)
16) And last but not least, calling on doctors who I would bet my bottom dollar are tied to the mob. Ah, south brooklyn & staten island, you crazy kids.